Thursday, July 18, 2013

Buy, Sew, or No-Sew Your Own Basket Liner!

Crafting Kitty here again to follow up on my basket liner post. You already know how much I've been enjoying my new basket liner if you follow #craftingkitty on Instagram. I could sleep the day away in there... oh wait, I totally do that.

Well I've been checking out the good ol' blogosphere for other purrfect basket liners, and boy are there some great ideas out there! Like, how about the pawsitively adorable basket liners handcrafted by Jenn K. over at Blue Sky Confections? That pennant flag detail is superb, and the best news is, you can purchase them at her Etsy shop!


You can also check out a free tutorial on how to make a cute quilted liner with grommet and decorative rope detail over at Moda Bake Shop. Honestly, the directions look a little beyond my abilities, but maybe someday I'll be quilting up a storm! Who knows what the future holds for Crafting Kitty?


Did you know there are projects out there for those of you (like me, until just recently) who don't own a sewing machine, yet have a fabric obsession? You can do up a little no-sew basket liner in literally minutes to add that special touch to your storage containers!


So what are you waiting for?!? I know you have at least 5 baskets in your home - hopefully not all of which have been taken over by your cat. Take some quick measurements and order, sew, or hole-punch yourself up a basket liner, lickety-split! As for Crafting Kitty, I'm heading back to my own comfy green corduroy basket for some much-needed R&R. Happy Thursday everyone - can't wait to share with you what I put together this weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis